How to Optimize Database via phpMyAdmin in cPanel
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the “Databases” section, click on “phpMyAdmin” Icon.
3. In the left sidebar, click on the expand button to expand the database like “example”.
4. Under your cPanel username, you can see a list of all databases. Select the appropriate database which you want to optimize.
5. Scroll down and mark “Check All” then click on the Drop-down option and select “Optimize tables“.
You are done! Table successfully optimized.
We hope this tutorial helps you find the perfect solution. If you like our tutorials, definitely you’ll love our support. All NAXHOST hosting plans include 24/7 support from our amazing in-house support staff. Check out our Web Hosting plans and have your website migrated today!